Sunday, December 5, 2010

schedule during my holiday (4.12.2010 until 7.12.2010)



friday (3.12.2010) :
1.00 p.m. : old town with nia yeye ang Izan Joha . also quicksilver for . . . . ;)
2.45 p.m. : going back to the office . i'm late ! doing my 'lovvely' job .
6.30 : alamanda again : berseorangan . watching the next three days .
8.30 p.m. : waiting for my Bb . eh . die da sampai la !  watson . hair shampoo , body shampoo , revlon eyeliner, compact powder .

(almost done !)


saturday (4.12.2010)
12.30 : wake up . get ready for a today planning .

theme : black and white . ;))


4.00 p.m. : IOI mall . shoppingSHOPPING . clothes and nail polish . 
watching movie . ngangkung at 9.20 p.m. xbest sgt la movie tu .

(almost done !)


sunday (5.12.2010) : 
1.30 p.m. : wake up . no plan for today .why ? i got a period pain ! urrgghh . . . !
6.00p.m. : the mines . hair saloon Derrick n Team for my Bb . don't forget to bring ur member card ok ? orang nyanyuk sedang memberi peringatan kepada si nyanyuk juga . bergunakah ? ;)


monday (6.12.2010)
time not set .
going to jpj : change the name of my car grants . with my own name . tiada lagi  nama bank rakyat di dalam geran kereta sy .  hee ;)

the very important thing :

nty kita celebrate ok Bb ? ;)
pizza hut ? kenny rogers ? secret recipe ? mamak saje ?  hehe ;)
or . .  movie lg ? hee


tuesday (7.12.2010)
11.00 a.m. : photoshoot at masjid putrajaya with kak la .
da lame xjumpa kak la . ;)
saje suka suka . ;)


that's all for my holiday's planning !
mungkin ad sebarang pindaan dr semasa ke semasa .
wish me happy holiday ok ?

^__^